1. Basic Info.
Product Name: Fluconazole
CAS No.: 86386-73-4
Molecular Formula: C13H12F2N6O
Molecular Weight 306.27
Appearance: white crystal or crystalline
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
2. Product Descripion:
Fluconazole is an antifungal medication that is administered orally or intravenously. It is used to treat a variety of fungal infections, especially Candida infections of the vagina,mouth, throat, and bloodstream. It is also used to prevent infections in people with weak immune systems, including those with neutropenia due to cancer chemotherapy, transplant patients, and premature babies. Its mechanism of action involves interfering with synthesis of the fungal cell membrane.
Fluconazole is a first-generation triazole antifungal medication. It differs from earlier azole antifungals (such as ketoconazole) in that its structure contains a triazole ring instead of an imidazole ring. While the imidazole antifungals are mainly used topically, fluconazole and certain other triazole antifungals are preferred when systemic treatment is required because of their improved safety and predictable absorption when administered orally.
Fluconazoles spectrum of activity includes most Candida species (but not Candida krusei or Candida glabrata), Cryptococcus neoformans, some dimorphic fungi, and dermatophytes, among others. Common
3. Product Applications:
1) The treatment of non-systemic Candida infections of the vagina,throat, and mouth.
2) Certain systemic Candida infections in people with healthy immune systems, including infections of the bloodstream, kidney, or joints. Other antifungals are usually preferred when the infection is in the heart or central nervous system, and for the treatment of active infections in people with weak immune systems.
3) The prevention of Candida infections in people with weak immune systems, such as those neutropenic due to cancer chemotherapy, those with advanced HIV infections, transplant patients, and premature infants.
4) As a second-line agent for the treatment of cryptococcal meningoencephalitis, a fungal infection of the central nervous system.
5) Labelled Fluconazole (F421000). Used as an antifungal.
7) For the treatment of fungal infections.
4. Other Products:
||Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)
||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)
||Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)
||Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)
||Methenolone Acetate (Primobolan)
||Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
Shipping & Delivery
1. Packages are generally dispatched within approximately 2 days after receipt of payment.
2. After the each shipping we will provide you with:
1) a link & tracking number to track your package online.
2) the few pictures with your order & details.
3. About the Custom clearance,we packed in disguise ways.In our experience,the appropriate and safe delivery,there won be problems.
4. We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
5. Is it the best & safest shipping for all our repeat customers!
Discreet packing ways as your requirement, 100% go through.
Store in cool and dry area and keep away from direct sunlight.oC
2 years, keep in formal storage condition.
We accept any Qty you require, grams to kilograms.
Samples Available, Contact now!
Top reason why you choose us ?
(1) Fast discreet delivery with great shipping success!
(2) Pictures with your order & details!
(3) We will provide you the tracking number!
(4) Keep track of your goods untill the goods are sent in to your hands.
(5) We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
(6) High quality,100% pure products!
(7) Delivery time approx.4-6 business days.
(8) Best, Safe and Secure services.
(9) Customer support 24/7.
Payment Methods:West Union,Moeny Gram, Bitcoin and Bank Transfer.
Delivery Ways:EMS,HKEMS,TNT,DHL,FedEX,UPS etc.
Shipment Time:Within 12 hours after confirmation of your payment
Other Service:Safe shipment,high purity and best price for you.
API Fluconazole Powder Pharmaceutical Raw Materials CAS 86386-73-4 High Purity Images