Natural Female Hormone Powder Anti Estrogen Steroids 17a-Estradiol CAS 50-28-2
1 . Introduction
Product name: Estradiol
Other Names: 17a-Estradiol; Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17a-diol
Molecular Formula: C18H24O2
Molecular Weight: 272.38
EINECS No.: 200-354-8
Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
Appearence: White or white crystalline powder
2 . Description of Estradiol
(1) Estradiol being a sex hormone. With alpha, beta, two types of alpha physiological function is strong. Steiner, winter was extracted from the horse urine pregnancy, moreover also can cause from the urine, placenta, pig ovary, etc. There is also a male horse testis or urine. Because it has the very strong sex role, so that it or its ester is, in fact, ovarian secretion of the sex hormones of the most important. Estradiol benzoate is decided to one of the international unit of sex hormone titer standard substance and used.
Estradiol is a sex hormone that is present in both males and females, and is the most important form of estrogen in humans. In women, it plays a key role in the development and functioning of the reproductive system, as well as in the growth of certain bones. It also governs the distribution of body fat in women and is the main hormone responsible for the fact that women are shorter than men, on average. Both the ovaries and the adrenal glands produce it.
(2)The menstrual cycle in women involves predictable variations in the levels of several hormones, with estradiol being one of them. It is involved in the ovulation process and prepares the inner lining of the uterus for implantation, should the egg be fertilized. Certain tests done on baboons and other primates have indicated that his hormone also plays a continual role in maintaining a pregnancy, helping it to last for the full gestation period.
3 . COA
||White crystalline powder
||White or creamy white, crystalline powder
||173 ~ 179°C
||97 .0~ 103.0%
|Loss on drying
||total impurities ≤1.0%
||any individual impurity ≤0.5%
4 . Application
As a sex hormone, it also triggers many of the developments of the reproductive system that begin in puberty. It is present throughout the reproductive years, and declines during and after menopause. This decline is precisely what causes many of the symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats, vaginal dryness, and the loss of bone mass that may lead to osteoporosis.
5 . Top reason why you choose us ?
(1) Fast discreet delivery with great shipping success!
(2) Pictures with your order & details!
(3) We will provide you the tracking number!
(4) Keep track of your goods untill the goods are sent in to your hands.
(5) We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
(6) High quality,100% pure products!
(7) Delivery time approx. 4-6 business days.
(8) Best, Safe and Secure services.
(9) Customer support 24/7.
Natural Female Hormone Powder Anti Estrogen Steroids 17a-Estradiol CAS 50-28-2 Images