CAS 107868-30-4 Female Steroids Exemestane / Aromasin Aromatase Inhibitor Anabolic Steroids for Women
CAS NO.: 107868-30-4
Chemical Name: 6-Methylenandrosta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione
Molecular Formula: C20H24O2
Molecular weight: 296.40
Appearance: white to almost white powder
Standard: Enterprise Standard
Packing: 1kg/aluminum foil bag
Min. order quantity: 10g
Payment: Western Union, Moneygram
Shipment: EMS, DHL, FeDex
Delivery: Within 12 hours after receiving your payment
Exemestane (trade name Aromasin) is a drug used to treat breast cancer. It is a member of the class of drugs known asaromatase inhibitors. Some breast cancers require estrogen to grow. Those cancers have estrogen receptors (ERs), and are called ER-positive.They may also be called estrogen-responsive, hormonally-responsive,or hormone-receptorpositive.Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers.
Exemestane is an oral steroidal aromatase inhibitor that is used in ER-positive breast cancer in addition to surgery and/or radiation in post-menopausal women.Aromasin is used to fight breast cancer and raise testosterone in the body.Exemestane blocks the process of aromatisation. So it lowers the amount of oestrogen in the body. In early breast cancer, taking exemestane can help to stop breast cancer coming back. In advanced breast cancer the cancer cells may grow more slowly or stop growing completely.
Exemestane is an aromatase inhibitor. This means it blocks the enzyme aromatase (found in the bodys muscle, skin, breast and fat), which is used to convert androgens (hormones produced by the adrenal glands) into estrogen. In the absence of estrogen, tumors dependent on this hormone for growth will shrink.
||: White Crystalline Powder
|Loss On Drying
||: +288°~ +298°
|Residue On Ignition
||: 20PPm max
||The specification conform with enterprise standard.
Many breast cancers are stimulated to grow by the female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone. These breast cancers are called hormone sensitive or hormone receptor positive and can be treated with drugs that block the effects of these hormones.
In women who have had their menopause, oestrogen is mainly produced by changing androgens (sex hormones produced by the adrenal glands) into oestrogens. This process is called aromatisation and happens mainly in the fatty tissues, muscle and the skin. It needs a particular enzyme called aromatase.
(1) High Quality:Kafen Biotech is a steroids manufacturer with its own lab and factory.
The purity of our product is tested by our quality department before it is shipped to our clients. Mostly steroids are 99% purity and approved by SGS,CTI and ITS.
(2) Favorable Price: Our price meets international market performance and we give the best doiscounted price for our new customers and promotioned price for our regular customers.
(3) Safe Fast Delivery: After receiving your payment,we will have professional package team to arrange your parcel within 12 hours.We can guarantee every goods can be successfully deliveried
(4) Available Shipment Way: EMS,HongKong Post,DHL,TNT,UPS,FedEx,Registered Mail,Air Express,Sea Vessel etc
(5) After-Sale Service: We can offer you good service after you place an order.At the same time,we can offer you some homebrew recipe to make injection.More service is more available to you.
Female Anti Estrogen Steroids Exemestane / Aromasin Aromatase Inhibitor Anabolic Images