Gestin (Allylestrenol) is used to help prevent miscarriage and recurring pregnancy loss, and may also be used to help prevent premature labour. It may also be used by male patients to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy. It should be noted that it is ineffective in treating a threatened pregnancy caused by placental dysfunction.
Dosage and Administration:
Always use Gestin (Allylestrenol) as you have been prescribed by your doctor. Never self-medicate or change your dosage without first consulting your doctor. The correct dosage can vary depending on your health, medical history, and the severity of the condition being treated.
The tablets should be taken orally. Patients should consult their doctor before taking this medication in order to determine the correct dosage. You should only take this medication as directed, and never exceed the dosage prescribed to you by your doctor.
Allylestrenol Description and Indication:
Allylestrenol is an orally effective progesterone derivative with selective β- adrenergic action. It is generally prescribed to avoid pregnancy complications like threatened abortion, habitual abortion, threatened premature labour, failure of nidation, Metrorrhagia and premenstrual tension.
Allylestrenol has a powerful progestational effect, reducing myometrial activity and relaxing uterine hypertonic state. It also increases blood circulation, thereby improving maternal-placental function. Allylestrenol promotes the normal function of the placenta. The ingredient has no anti-ovulatory or androgenic properties.
The pharmacological actions of Allylestrenol are very similar to naturally occurring progesterone. It prepares the uterus for receiving the fertilized ovum and makes the endometrial lining thicker. Thus it supports implantation to sustain pregnancy. Uterine motility is suppressed by the action of Allylestrenol which helps in the maintenance of pregnancy.
Allylestrenol Mechanism of Action:
There is often a fall in the level of placental hormones during premature termination of pregnancy. Allylestrenol stimulates the production and promotes the secretion of placental hormones (H.C.G, human placental lactogen, estrogens and progesterone) and oxytocinase in patients with pregnancies at risk.
Allylestrenol is principally contraindicated in patients with renal or cardiac dysfunction, migraine, asthma, epilepsy, genital carcinoma, mammary carcinoma, abnormal vaginal bleeding, hepatic impairment or a history of herpes. In addition, care must be taken in case of allergic reactions to Allylestrenol or any of its ingredients.
Related Products you may need
||Prednisolone phosphate sodium
||Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
(1) High Quality:Kafen Biotech is a steroids manufacturer with its own lab and factory.
The purity of our product is tested by our quality department before it is shipped to our clients. Mostly steroids are 99% purity and approved by SGS,CTI and ITS.
(2) Favorable Price: Our price meets international market performance and we give the best doiscounted price for our new customers and promotioned price for our regular customers.
(3) Safe Fast Delivery: After receiving your payment,we will have professional package team to arrange your parcel within 12 hours.We can guarantee every goods can be successfully deliveried.
(4) Available Shipment Way: EMS,HongKong Post,DHL,TNT,UPS,FedEx,Registered Mail,Air Express,Sea Vessel etc.
(5) After-Sale Service: We can offer you good service after you place an order.At the same time,we can offer you some homebrew recipe to make injection.More service is more available to you.
Allylestrenol Raw Steroid Powders Progestational Activity CAS 432-60-0 99% Assay Images