USP Standard Local Anesthetic Drug Tetracaine Base White Fine Powder Raw Powder Used Local Pain Drug CAS:94-24-6
Product Name: Tetracaine
Molecular Formula: C15H24N2O2
Molecular Weight: 264.3633
Description: white powder
Packing:Foil bag or as requirments
||Fine, white, crystalline, odorless powder
||ABC in Pass
||Very soluble in water, soluble in Alcohol;
insoluble in Ether and Benzene
|USP Reference standards
||USP Tetracaine Hydrochloride RS
USP Endotoxin RS.
||Not more than the reference solution 0.05%
|Residue on ignition
|Loss on Drying
(1) In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
(2) Tetracaine is the T in Tac, a mixture of 5 to 12 per cent tetracaine, 5M(per myriad), a half per mille (0.5‰),
or. 05 per cent (1 part in 2000), and 4 or 10 per cent hydrochloride used in ear, nose & throat surgery and in the emergemcy department where numbing of the surface is needed rapidly, especially when children have been injured in the eye, ear, or other sensitive locations.
(3) Tetracaine is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of
(4)Butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Tetracaine (INN, also known as amethocaine; trade name Pontocaine. Ametop and Dicaine) is a potent local anesthetic of the ester group. It is mainly used topically in ophthalmology and as an antipruritic, and it has been used in spinal anesthesia.
In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
1. Rich experience.
Having been specialized in this field for years, we have rich experience and widespread sales network around the word. Our steroid and hormones have been exported to overseas, like Europe, Africa, Asia, America and other countries. We are not got good feedback from our guest, but also established long business relationship with them.
2. Great quality and high purity.
Good quality is one secret for our success. All of our products enjoys high purity. Thus, it can make sure our clients need. Welcome order the samples, MOQ just 10 grams.
3. Safest and fastest delivery.
We have mass stock, so that we can arrange the delivery within 24hours once receiving the payment. Tracking number would be informed quickly after shipment. We have our own way of packing which could ship 0.01 kilo to 50 kilo products a time.
4. Good after-sales service.
24/7 is available. We will tell you the package updated info ASAP. And try our best to solve various problems customers encountered!
5. Experiential shopping
Besides raw steroid powder and liquid, we offer hormone solution and formula. We can teach you how to make hormone solution on the site. Any visit to our lab is welcomed.
USP Standard Local Anesthetic Drugs Tetracaine Base White Fine Powder Raw Powder Images