Product Name: Tetracaine
Molecular Formula: C15H24N2O2
Molecular Weight: 264.3633
Description: white powder
Packing:Foil bag or as requirments
(1) In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
(2) Tetracaine is the T in Tac, a mixture of 5 to 12 per cent tetracaine, 5M(per myriad), a half per mille (0.5‰),
or. 05 per cent (1 part in 2000), and 4 or 10 per cent hydrochloride used in ear, nose & throat surgery and in the emergemcy department where numbing of the surface is needed rapidly, especially when children have been injured in the eye, ear, or other sensitive locations.
(3) Tetracaine is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of
(4)Butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Tetracaine (INN, also known as amethocaine; trade name Pontocaine. Ametop and Dicaine) is a potent local anesthetic of the ester group. It is mainly used topically in ophthalmology and as an antipruritic, and it has been used in spinal anesthesia.
In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
||Fine, white, crystalline, odorless powder
||ABC in Pass
||Very soluble in water, soluble in Alcohol;
insoluble in Ether and Benzene
|USP Reference standards
||USP Tetracaine Hydrochloride RS
USP Endotoxin RS.
||Not more than the reference solution 0.05%
|Residue on ignition
|Loss on Drying
Shipping & Delivery
1.Packages are generally dispatched within approximately 2 days after receipt of payment.
2.After the each shipping we will provide you with:
1) a link & tracking number to track your package online.
2) the few pictures with your order & details.
3.About the Custom clearance,we packed in disguise ways.In our experience,the appropriate and safe delivery,there won be problems.
4.We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
5.Is it the best & safest shipping for all our repeat customers!
Discreet packing ways as your requirement, 100% go through.
Store in cool and dry area and keep away from direct sunlight.oC
2 years, keep in formal storage condition.
We accept any Qty you require, grams to kilograms.
Samples Available, Contact now!
Top reason why you choose us ?
(1)Fast discreet delivery with great shipping success!
(2)Pictures with your order & details!
(3)We will provide you the tracking number!
(4)Keep track of your goods untill the goods are sent in to your hands.
(5)We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
(6)High quality,100% pure products!
(7)Delivery time approx.4-6 business days.
(8)Best, Safe and Secure services.
(9)Customer support 24/7.
Payment Methods:West Union,Moeny Gram, Bitcoin and Bank Transfer.
Delivery Ways:EMS,HKEMS,TNT,DHL,FedEX,UPS etc.
Shipment Time:Within 12 hours after confirmation of your payment
Other Service:Safe shipment,high purity and best price for you.
UKAS Approval Local Anesthetic Drugs Tetracaine Powder CAS 94-24-6 Images