Synonyms: 4-Androstenedione(4AD); 3,17-Dioxoandrost-4-Ene;delta-(sup4)-Androsten-3,17-dione;delta(Sup4)-Androstene-3,17-dione;delta4-androsten-3,17-dione;delta-4-androstenedione;SKF 2170;skf2170;4-AD
Characters: Near white crystalline powder, soluble in ethanol, insoluble in water
Testo-ster-one precursor and metabolite with androgenic activity. Controlled substance (anabolic steroid); Simplified hormone drugs, from the testis or urine extracted with the role of a male hormone steroids, norethisterone, testosterone propionate in the middle body, is widely used in small rheumatoid arthritis, diuretic, and a variety of contraceptive to control infectious inflammation.
4-Androstenedione can be synthesized in one of two ways. The primary pathway involves conversion of 17-hydroxypregnenolone to dehydroepiandrosterone by way of 17,20-lyase, with subsequent conversion of dehydroepiandrosterone to 4-Androstenedione via the enzyme 3-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. The secondary pathway involves conversion of 17-hydroxyprogesterone, most often a precursor to cortisol, to 4-androstenedione directly by way of 17,20-lyase. Thus, 17,20-lyase is required for the synthesis of 4-androstenedione, whether immediately or one step removed.
The production of adrenal 4-Androstenedione is governed by ACTH, whereas production of gonadal 4-Androstenedione is under control by gonadotropins. In premenopausal women, the adrenal glands and ovaries each produce about half of the total 4-androstenedione(about 3 mg/day). After menopause, 4-androstenedione production is about halved, due primarily to the reduction of the steroid secreted by the ovary. Nevertheless, 4-androstenedione is the principal steroid produced by the postmenopausal.
Androstenedione is described as a ‘pro-hormone’ because it has few effects itself. Instead, it is important because of the ability of different parts of the body to convert it into the hormones, testosterone and oestrogen, which exert many effects on the body.
In females, the outer part of the adrenal glands (known as the cortex) and the ovaries release androstenedione into the bloodstream where it is converted to provide around half of all testosterone and almost all of the body’s oestrone, a form of oestrogen. Although the testes produce large amounts of androstenedione in males, they secrete little of this into the blood and, instead, rapidly convert it into testosterone within the testes. The adrenal glands also produce androstenedione in men, but this contribution is swamped by the testes’ overwhelming production of the other androgenic hormone, testosterone.
(1) High Quality: Kafen Biotech is a steroids manufacturer with its own lab and factory.
The purity of our product is tested by our quality department before it is shipped to our clients. Mostly steroids are 99% purity and approved by SGS,CTI and ITS.
(2) Favorable Price: Our price meets international market performance and we give the best doiscounted price for our new customers and promotioned price for our regular customers.
(3) Safe Fast Delivery: After receiving your payment,we will have professional package team to arrange your parcel within 12 hours.We can guarantee every goods can be successfully deliveried
(4) Available Shipment Way: EMS,HongKong Post,DHL,TNT,UPS,FedEx,Registered Mail,Air Express,Sea Vessel etc
(5) After-Sale Service: We can offer you good service after you place an order.At the same time,we can offer you some homebrew recipe to make injection.More service is more available to you.
Prohormone Male Enhancement Steroids Androstenedione Powder CAS 63-05-8 Images