T3 Prohormones Steroids L-Triiodothyronine for Depressive Disorders & Fat Loss 55-06-1
Liothyronine Sodium/ T3 Cynomel
Alias: T3 Na; Triostat; L-Triiodothyronine T3; Liothyronine Sodium Salt; T3 Sodium Salt; Tertroxin; Thyroid hormone; Cynomel; Cytomel sodium; Liothyronine Sodium; L-Triiodothyronine, sodium salt; Sodium L-liothyronine; Sodium L-liothyronine; 3,3,5-Triiodo-L-thyronine, sodium salt
Appearance: White to beige powder
Usage: Liothyronine Sodium (T3 Na) is a synthetic variant of the human bodys own thyroid hormone.
T3 in the body is responsible for regulating the uptake of various nutrients into cells and into the mitochondria of those cells in order to effectively become utilized for the production and consumption of energy.
The mitochondria of every single cell in the body utilizes carbohydrates (primarily), fat, and even protein for the production of an energy source known as ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). Through the intake of more T3, this production of ATP will increase, leading to an increased rate of energy consumption in the form of fats, carbohydrates, and protein. Hence, this is why the consumption of too much T3 without the use of anabolic steroids can result in muscle loss.
Liothyronine Sodium Applications:
Cytomel (T3) does speed fat loss. As a guideline, for most 12.5 mcg/day is a conservative "supplement" sort of dosing that seems to have no detectable adverse effect on thyroid function at all. 25 mcg/day is a "supplement" sort of dosing that does have some inhibitory effect. 50 mcg/day is a reasonably conservative bbing sort of dose that, of course, is more inhibitory. 75 mcg/day is getting into more of a problem area; 100 mcg/day in many cases leads to loss of muscle size and strength.
These doses are in reference to legit T3 provided in tablets such as Cytomel. Liquid formulations are usually unstable and as a result, the above numbers in many cases won match up to experiences with liquid products, or for that matter, experience with a liquid product at one time may not match up with experience at a different time, due to the stability problem.
Individuals do vary in this but 100 mcg/day is very often quite weakening and muscle-catabolic. So far as wanting more rapid fat loss than what is achieved with 50 mcg/day, personally Id look elsewhere than adding more T3.
High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customerss requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
||Testosterone Sustanon 250
||Turinabol (4-Chlorotestosterone acetate)
||Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)
||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin)
||Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)
||Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)
||Superdrol Powder (methyl-drostanolone)
||Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)
||Trenbolone Enanthate (parabolan)
||Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
||7-keto DHEA (7-oxo DHEA)
||Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)
||Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)
T3 Prohormones Steroids L-Triiodothyronine for Depressive Disorders & Fat Loss Images