Product Name: GW501516
CAS NO.: 317318-70-0
Molecular formula: C21H18F3NO3S2
Molecular weight: 453.50
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Appearance: White Powder
Usage: Fat loss
Dose: The recommended dosage for GW is 10-20 mg and for 8 weeks length
GW501516 is the name of a Glaxo Wellcome drug (the GW stands for the company and the number
is that of the product). It is also known as GW-501,516, GW1516, GSK-516).
GW-501516 is a selective agonist with high affinity and it is very potent. Various studies on this
PPAR receptor in lab rats indicates that it regulates the various proteins that the body uses for
energy. Rats with high fat and low metabolism were given the product and they were able to
lose weight and to increase overall energy levels.
GW501516 (also known as GW-501,516, GW1516, GSK-516 and on the black market as Endurobol) is a PPARδ receptor agonist that was invented in a collaboration between Ligand Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline in the 1990s, was entered into clinical development as a drug candidate for metabolic diseases and cardiovascular diseases, and was abandoned in 2007 because animal testing showed that the drug caused cancer to develop rapidly in several organs.
In 2007 research was published showing that high doses of GW501516 given to mice dramatically improved their physical performance; the work was widely discussed in popular media, and led to a black market for the drug candidate and to its abuse by athletes as a doping agent. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) developed a test for GW501516 and other related chemicals and added them to the prohibited list in 2009; it has issued additional warnings to athletes that GW501516 is not safe.
Concerns were raised prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympics that GW501516 could be used by athletes as an ergogenic performance-enhancing drug that was not currently controlled by regulations or detected by standard tests. One of the main researchers from the study on enhanced endurance consequently developed a urine test to detect the drug, and made it available to the International Olympic Committee. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) developed a test for GW501516 and other related PPARδ modulators,and added such drugs to the prohibited list in 2009.
GW501516 has been promoted on bodybuilding and athletics websites and by 2011 had already been available for some time on the black market. In 2011 it was reported to cost $1000 for 10 g.In 2012, WADA recategorised GW501516 from a gene doping compound to a "hormone and metabolic modulator".
(1) High Quality: Kafen Biotech is a steroids manufacturer with its own lab and factory.
The purity of our product is tested by our quality department before it is shipped to our clients. Mostly steroids are 99% purity and approved by SGS,CTI and ITS.
(2) Favorable Price: Our price meets international market performance and we give the best doiscounted price for our new customers and promotioned price for our regular customers.
(3) Safe Fast Delivery: After receiving your payment,we will have professional package team to arrange your parcel within 12 hours.We can guarantee every goods can be successfully deliveried
(4) Available Shipment Way: EMS,HongKong Post,DHL,TNT,UPS,FedEx,Registered Mail,Air Express,Sea Vessel etc
(5) After-Sale Service: We can offer you good service after you place an order.At the same time,we can offer you some homebrew recipe to make injection.More service is more available to you.
USP Grade SARM Steroids Bodybuilding Oral Steroids GW 501516 Cardarine CAS Images